The breakthrough DNA test that matches you with the right cannabinoid products for your wellness journey.
Could you be genetically predisposed to an adverse event from cannabis?
Take the quiz to discover if an endocannabinoid DNA test is right for you.
Take the guesswork out of finding the right CBD or cannabinoid product for you.
- Learn the most ideal cannabinoid ratios for you.
- Uncover how you should take cannabinoids.
- Discover the ideal dose for your body.
- Know which terpenes provide the greatest benefit, and which to avoid.
- Find out any drug to drug interactions that could affect you.
- Create your own wellness journey with personalized information.
Mydna.live makes cannabis and CBD personal.
Explore your unique endocompatibility profile in a safe and secure online portal tailored just for you.
- Access your full endocompatibility profile detailed in 60 different reports.
- Personalized risk assessment summary profile for each report.
- Individualized Wellness Plan.
- Endo·Aligned formulations suggestions.
- Product marketplace where you can find Endo·Aligned Trusted Formulations.
- Product geolocator for Endo·Aligned Trusted Formulations in your area.
Endo·dna™ is endocompatibility backed by science.
Scientific research papers and clinical studies analyzed
Years combined scientific knowledge and real-world experience
endocannabinoid genes anyalyzed
Years developing Endo·dna super-chip
Your personalized Endo·Decoded DNA variance report is actionable information you can use today.
Uncover your unique endocannabinoid genotype.
Precision matching of cannabinoid and THC ratios and terpene profiles for your health goals.
Map potential risks or possible drug-to-drug interactions.
Alert you to possible risks and potential benefits of using cannabinoid for your specific genotype.
Suggest possible Endo·Aligned formulations for your specific genotype.
Match Endo·Aligned formulation ratios and profiles with products available in your area.
Your Endo·Decoded™ report translates your DNA to help you optimize your cannabinoid experience.
Stress/Anxiousness and Cannabinoids
Pain and Cannabinoids
Sleep and Cannabinoids
THC and Metabolism
Opioid Dependance and Cannabinoids
Cannabinoids and Cognitive Function
Cannabinoids and Feelings of Depression
THC and Suspetibility To Psychosis
Take a peek!
Download a sample of the Endo·Decoded DNA variance report and explore the possibilities it holds for you.
- Step-by-step details of the Endo·Decoded DNA variance report.
- 57 Trait reports in 12 different categories.
- See a customized Wellness Plan.
- Discover how Endo·Aligned formulations suggestion work for you.
- Get a behind the scenes view of the Endo·Aligned Product Marketplace.
Simple as 1, 2, 3
Activate your unique license key and register your DNA sample in your personal health and wellness portal on www.mydna.live.
Upload your raw digital DNA report directly into our endo·compatibility super-chip and algorithm.
Access your personalized Endo·Decoded Report and explore the Endo·Aligned™ product formulation suggestions that are best for you.
Don’t have raw DNA test results from 23andMe or Ancestry DNA?
No problem! Get your Endo·dna DNA Colleciton Kit now.
The most comprehensive, scientifically valid DNA test for endo·compatibility available. The perfect solution for anyone who has never received a DNA analysis (i.e. 23andMe, Ancestry DNA or another consumer DNA company).
Smarter cannabis and CBD use comes with the highest security available.
Your privacy and data security is our top priority.
Information you need to know.
Endocanna Health, Inc. does not provide medical services. Endocanna Health’s reports are not to be considered or construed to be medical advice. The information contained in Endocanna Health’s reports is not intended to be substituted for the advice or consultation of a medical professional. Endocanna Health’s reports include cannabinoid compound suggestions based on your DNA and do not constitute medical advice, diagnosis, or consultation. Endocanna Health does not take responsibility for any side effects or medical issues that may arise from your use or consumption of the suggested cannabinoid compounds. Endocanna Health recommends consulting with a medical professional before use of any suggested cannabinoid compounds. Use of Endocanna Health’s DNA kit or information from Endocanna Health’s reports is not to be considered a medical treatment or a substitute for any treatment from a licensed health care provider. Endocanna Health makes no guarantees regarding your personal health, implied or otherwise, based on the results provided by Endocanna Health’s report.