Endo·dna skeptic to endocompatibility true believer!
Chef Brandon Allen
Could you be genetically predisposed to an adverse event from cannabis?
Take the quiz to discover if an endocannabinoid DNA test is right for you.
Len May, CEO of Endocanna Health and Brandon Allen talk DNA, endocompatibility, THC adverse events, and genetically aligned cannabis products.
Watch the videos!
Part I: Len walks Brandon through his personalized Endo·Decoded report.
In this video you’ll hear:
- An explanation of epigentics and genotype expression, and what that means for cannabis consumption.
- How cannabis metabolism really works and what your DNA can predict.
- An overview of each Trait Report in the Endo·Decoded report.
- Brandon’s exprience with cannabis over the past two years and what he really thought about Endo·dna’s claims.
- Brandon shares a very personal and very scary experience he had with cannabis.
Part II: Brandon’s revelation and how he became a true Endo·dna believer!
In this video you’ll see:
- Len May shows the specific genetic code that created the exact right circumstances for Brandon’s adverse reaction to a cannabis product.
- Brandon’s complete reversal on the role DNA has in predicting his cannabis experience.
- Brandon’s Personalized Wellness Plan and why he believes the Endo·Aligned formulation suggestions could change his life.
- Why he believes the Endo·Decoded report is a must have for anyone who wants to optimize their cannabinoid therapeutics.
Endo·dna gives you the power to make smarter decisions and the right tools to reach your wellness goals.
Chef and Director of Research and Development, Trichome Institute
Brandon is a professionally trained chef who studied at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, where he created his own apprenticeship with a master chef on the Olympic Culinary Team.
Throughout his culinary education he competed in numerous competitions, preparing him for the day he earned the title as the first ever High Times Top Cannabis Chef.
Brandon is an Interpener – a sommelier of cannabis – and has the ability to identify cannabis quality and effects through visual and aromatic evaluation. After sharpening his Interpening proficiency and further educating himself on cannabis quality, evolution, and taxonomy, Brandon partnered with Trichome Institute as the Director of Research & Development, with the parallel mission to normalize cannabis and develop Interpening as a respected expertise.
Your Endo·Decoded™ report translates your DNA to help you optimize your cannabinoid experience.
Stress/Anxiousness and Cannabinoids
Pain and Cannabinoids
Sleep and Cannabinoids
THC and Metabolism
Opioid Dependance and Cannabinoids
Cannabinoids and Cognitive Function
Cannabinoids and Feelings of Depression
THC and Suspetibility To Psychosis
Take a peak!
Download a sample of the Endo·Decoded DNA variance report and explore the possibilities it holds for you.
- 60 Mini-reports in 12 different categories
- Wellness Plan.
- Endo·Aligned formulations suggestions.
- Endo·Aligned Product Marketplace.
Information you need to know.
Endocanna Health, Inc. does not provide medical services. Endocanna Health’s reports are not to be considered or construed to be medical advice. The information contained in Endocanna Health’s reports is not intended to be substituted for the advice or consultation of a medical professional. Endocanna Health’s reports include cannabinoid compound suggestions based on your DNA and do not constitute medical advice, diagnosis, or consultation. Endocanna Health does not take responsibility for any side effects or medical issues that may arise from your use or consumption of the suggested cannabinoid compounds. Endocanna Health recommends consulting with a medical professional before use of any suggested cannabinoid compounds. Use of Endocanna Health’s DNA kit or information from Endocanna Health’s reports is not to be considered a medical treatment or a substitute for any treatment from a licensed health care provider. Endocanna Health makes no guarantees regarding your personal health, implied or otherwise, based on the results provided by Endocanna Health’s report.