We’ve taken every reasonable precaution to secure Mydna.live and our DNA collection process with state-of-the-art security protocols:
- Your DNA is de-identified from the very beginning. This means, that once you send your DNA to our highly secure analysis lab, the only identifier to you or your information is an anonymous and randomly generated barcode. This barcode does not contain any personal information about you. It is simply a way to match your DNA with your unique registration at mydna.live. Our promise to you is that your DNA remains anonymous throughout the process.
- We abide by the HIPAA regulations and guidelines for data privacy and security to safeguard medical information. These are the same regulations your doctor is bound by.
- Mydna.live is hosted on Amazon’s AWS secure servers. The benchmark for privacy and customer security, AWS safeguards are designed to give you control, not us. When you register your barcode on mydna.live, your DNA results are anonymously matched with your registration information.
- We do not share or sell your personal information.
- You control your information. You may request the deletion of your account and information at any time.
- We do not store or archive your DNA sample for any longer than necessary to provide your results.
- We will tell you how we collect, use and store your information.
Smarter cannabinoid and CBD use comes with the highest security protocols for your personal information.
- We do not sell or share your information.
- You can permanently delete your information at any time.
- HIPAA compliant.
- All data is secure on Amazon AWS servers in the United States.
- We tell you exactly how we collect, use and store your information.
Your security and privacy is our top priority.
Peace of mind with the highest security protocols we can offer.
At Endocanna Health customer trust is our top concern and security of your personal information is our highest priority.
Mydna.live is home to thousands of active customers who trust us with some of their most sensitive health information. We take seriously our responsibility to them, and you.
Endo·dna gives you the power to make smarter decisions and the right tools to reach your wellness goals.
Information you need to know.
Endocanna Health, Inc. does not provide medical services. Endocanna Health’s reports are not to be considered or construed to be medical advice. The information contained in Endocanna Health’s reports is not intended to be substituted for the advice or consultation of a medical professional. Endocanna Health’s reports include cannabinoid compound suggestions based on your DNA and do not constitute medical advice, diagnosis, or consultation. Endocanna Health does not take responsibility for any side effects or medical issues that may arise from your use or consumption of the suggested cannabinoid compounds. Endocanna Health recommends consulting with a medical professional before use of any suggested cannabinoid compounds. Use of Endocanna Health’s DNA kit or information from Endocanna Health’s reports is not to be considered a medical treatment or a substitute for any treatment from a licensed healthcare provider. Endocanna Health makes no guarantees regarding your personal health, implied or otherwise, based on the results provided by Endocanna Health’s report.