Endo·dna upload license lets you get more out of your 23andMe and AncestryDNA data!
Over the past 7 years, 23andMe™ has modified the number of SNPs they target for analysis to produce the reports they provided to their customers. Based on the number of SNPs they analyze, 23andMe currently have five different versions of their DNA test.
Endo·dna™ analyzes more than 600,000 SNPs to produce your Endo·Decoded™ DNA variance report. Each report consists of 57 Trait Reports that range from Anxiety and Cognition, to Metabolism, Fitness and Nutrition.
Depending on your version of the 23andMe test, some Endo·Decoded variance Trait Reports will not be available to you. This is because your version of 23andMe did not assess the genetic marker related to the Endo·Decoded Trait Report.
Use the comparison chart below to determine which reports are available to you, based on your version of the 23andMe AncestryDNA™ raw data you have.
Endo·Decoded DNA Variance Report Comparison Chart
- Endo·Decoded Variance Report
- Endo·Decoded Mini-Reports
- Fear Extinction
- Stress Reactivity
- Working Memory
- Gluten Sensitivity
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Lactose Intolerance
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Viral Hepatitis
- Alcohol Dependence
- Cocaine Dependence
- Nicotine Dependence
- Opioid Dependence
- Psychostimulants Dependence
- CDB Dosing
- THC Dosing
- Effect of Fitness on Blood Pressure
- Muscle Soreness
- Alcohol Metabolism
- Caffeine Metabolism
- Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Fat Metabolism & Body Weight
- Saturated Fatty Acid Level
- Weight Management
- Major Depressive Feelings
- Mood Swings
- Overall Happiness
- Response to Social Situations
- Seasonal Depression
- Acute Respiratory Tract Infections
- Joint Health & Flexibility
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Osteoporosis & Bone Mineral Density
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Treatment Response
- Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome
- Opioid Sensitivity
- Placebo Analgesia
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Deprivation
- Aggression After THC Use
- Impulsivity After THC Use
- Psychomotor Control Impairment by THC
- Psychotomimetic Effects with THC Use
- Schizophrenia After Chronic THC Use
- THC Dependence
- Working Memory Impairment
- Working Memory THC Chronic
- 40 Reports
- Version 5
- 48 Reports
- Version 4
- 52 Reports
- Version 3
- 34 Reports
- All Versions
*23andMe logo is a registered trademark of 23andMe Inc.
**AncestryDNA logo is a registered trademark of Ancestry.
Endo·dna is more control, fewer risks.
- Your data is secure and safe on Amazon’s AWS servers. You control it, you own it.
- A secure and private personal health portal that abides by the HIPAA regulations and guidelines for data privacy and security to safeguard medical information.
- We help you uncover which cannabinoid formulations that work best for you.
- Alert you to possible adverse reactions.
- Provide information to eliminate the possibility of drug-to-drug interactions.
- Deliver suggestions to optimize your dosing and cannabinoid ratios for the best possible health outcome.
- Promise lifetime updates as science and research discovers more about the endocannabinoid system, cannabinoid genomics and how they impact your health.
Endo·dna gives you the power to make smarter decisions and the right tools to reach your wellness goals.
Download a sample Endo·Decoded DNA variance report and start your wellness journey today.
Take a tour through a sample report that will introduce you to the:
- More than 60 individual reports in 12 distinct categories, including indivudal reports on Anxiety and Cognitive Function.
- Science-based insights that can be shared with your healthcare provider, including potential interactions with over 200 medications and supplements.
- Endocompatibility and the unique Endo·Aligned formulation suggestions aligned with specific wellness goals in mind.
- Trusted Endo·Aligned cannabinoid formulation product suggestions.
Information you need to know.
Endocanna Health, Inc. does not provide medical services. Endocanna Health’s reports are not to be considered or construed to be medical advice. The information contained in Endocanna Health’s reports is not intended to be substituted for the advice or consultation of a medical professional. Endocanna Health’s reports include cannabinoid compound suggestions based on your DNA and do not constitute medical advice, diagnosis, or consultation. Endocanna Health does not take responsibility for any side effects or medical issues that may arise from your use or consumption of the suggested cannabinoid compounds. Endocanna Health recommends consulting with a medical professional before use of any suggested cannabinoid compounds. Use of Endocanna Health’s DNA kit or information from Endocanna Health’s reports is not to be considered a medical treatment or a substitute for any treatment from a licensed healthcare provider. Endocanna Health makes no guarantees regarding your personal health, implied or otherwise, based on the results provided by Endocanna Health’s report.