Congratulations and welcome to the Endo·dna community!
Key information about your purchase.
If you purchased a DNA collection kit please do not forget to register your barcode.
Next Steps For Raw Data Upload License Purchases
First, create an account on mydna.live by doing the following:
- Check your email account for your unique license key.
- Visit mydna.live and click Sign Up.
- Input the license key number that was emailed to you when you purchased your Upload License.
- Enter your account details and create a strong password.
- Go back to your email inbox and locate the Activation email from Endo·dna. Click on the activation link to activate your account.
- Return to mydna.live and login to your account.
Upload your third-party DNA report by doing the following:
- Click on UPLOAD RESULTS.
- Select the third-party DNA report provider (Ancestry, 23andMe, etc.) to upload your report.
- Click UPLOAD.
Your Endo·Decoded Report will be available to view immediately after the upload is complete.
Downloading from 3rd Party Service
If you have previously tested your autosomal DNA at 23andMe©, AncestryDNA™, MyHeritage™, FamilyTreeDNA™ or other supported services, follow the instructions below to ensure that you have downloaded the correct Raw Data File before uploading to MyDNA.live.
- 23andMe Instructions
- Ancestry Instructions (important: You must select Build 37 Autosomal Raw Data from download options.)
- MyHeritageDNA Instructions
- FamilyTreeDNA Instructions
Next Steps For Complete DNA collection kit Purchases
Step One – Registration
- Once you receive your kit, you must create an account on Mydna.live by entering your unique license key found in your kit and the barcode on the DNA swab.
- You must do this BEFORE you mail the DNA swab provided in your Endo·dna Collection Kit.
- We use the barcode system to ensure anonymity to the DNA analysis lab. Failure to register your DNA swab barcode will result in our inability to match your DNA sample with your mydna.live account.
Step Two – DNA Swab Test
- Your Endo·dna Collection Kit will arrive in the mail, and you will be given clear instructions on how to collect your DNA sample from the instruction leaflet in the box.
- Additional information about how to mail your sample to our lab will also be on the instruction leaflet in the box.
- Remember to enter the barcode from the test tube found in your Endo·dna Collection Kit to your mydna.live account when it arrives. This step is important because, without the test tube barcode number linked to your account, we can’t give you your results.
Step Three – Processing the Results
- Endo·dna’s state-of-the-art lab will perform the DNA extraction from the sample you provided and process the results.
- Our lab is located in Atlanta, Georgia, and is certified CLIA compliant, with a commitment to securing your private information.
Step Four – Results are Ready to View
- About four weeks after your swab kit is delivered to our lab, you can expect an email indicating that your Endo·Decoded Report is ready to view.
- Your Endo·Decoded Report can be accessed through your mydna.live account.
Take a sneak peek!
While waiting for your report you can download a sample of the Endo·Decoded DNA variance report and explore the possibilities it holds for you.
- 60 Trait reports in 12 different categories
- Wellness Plan.
- Endo·Aligned formulations suggestions.
- Endo·Aligned Product Marketplace.
Smarter cannabis and CBD use comes with the highest security available.
Your privacy and data security is our top priority.
Information you need to know.
Endocanna Health, Inc. does not provide medical services. Endocanna Health’s reports are not to be considered or construed to be medical advice. The information contained in Endocanna Health’s reports is not intended to be substituted for the advice or consultation of a medical professional. Endocanna Health’s reports include cannabinoid compound suggestions based on your DNA and do not constitute medical advice, diagnosis, or consultation. Endocanna Health does not take responsibility for any side effects or medical issues that may arise from your use or consumption of the suggested cannabinoid compounds. Endocanna Health recommends consulting with a medical professional before use of any suggested cannabinoid compounds. Use of Endocanna Health’s DNA kit or information from Endocanna Health’s reports is not to be considered a medical treatment or a substitute for any treatment from a licensed health care provider. Endocanna Health makes no guarantees regarding your personal health, implied or otherwise, based on the results provided by Endocanna Health’s report.