- What can I do to stay healthy and not get consumed with anxiety over Covid-19?
- How can we make the best of this situation?
- Despite the stressors that have come with Covid-19, the silver lining may be the chance it offers us to slow down and re-evaluate how we take care of ourselves and each other.
- Today’s technology allows us to stay connected, even with physical distancing.
- Managing our stress can involve cannabis, but other things, like spending time outdoors, exercising and eating well can help us stay healthy and relaxed during these strange times.
- Covid-19 and how it spreads is emphasizing our Interconnectedness and how our actions could endanger or protect others.
- Watch the video to learn more.
Coping with the stress and anxiety during the pandemic.
Covid-19, and the restrictions and uncertainties that go with it, have added a new layer of stress and anxiety to our lives, but there may well be a silver lining. This crisis is affording many people the time and social space to slow down, look inward, and gain a new perspective on work, friends, family and society.
Dr. Spooner talks about his entry into holistic medicine and into the cannabis space, finding an analogy between its recent commercialization and our high levels of stress and expectation,, and seeing in this crisis the potential for it to get back to its person-oriented roots.
Trying to address lifestyle and how it affects our health is interesting right now, because there has been a drastic change in lifestyle for most people. We’re stressed about different things, like losing work, trying to keep social distance, and missing our sense of community.
Fortunately, the pandemic has come at a time when technology can keep us connected, both socially and professionally. Many companies and social groups alike are positioned to continue to interact and work together.
Covid-19 is reminding us of the interconnectedness of our society, how what you do affects others, and what they do affects you. CBD and cannabinoids can be tools to help manage stress and anxiety, but it’s important to look at the whole picture and at what other things we can do with our limited mobility to improve health, relax, and stay grounded.
Len May, CEO of Endocanna Health and naturopathic specialist Dr. Chris Spooner discuss how to stay grounded and manage stress during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Learn more about Dr. Chris Spooner here.
Learn more about CEO Len May here.
Endocanna Health is a biotechnology company committed to helping consumers find the right cannabinoid products to enhance their health and wellness. Using our breakthrough DNA test, Endo·dna, we empower you to take control of your health with access to over 55 different health reports that include suggestions for the best CBD and cannabis products that match your unique genetic code. Visit us here to find out more!